It’s summer! Take part in our Can-Do Summer Sunday School program, as we create together!
Here’s our 11 AM plan for July:
- July 2: Holiday weekend – children can attend the worship service or go to childcare in Room 104.
- July 9: Explore the world of paper airplanes with Emersonian Tineke Berends!
- July 16: Practice some toothpick architecture with Emersonian Jill Rose!
- July 23: Use recyclables and junk to create sculpture together with Emersonian Deborah Landis!
- July 30: What rhythms can we create with body percussion? Hosted by Emersonian Dori Wolfe!
And remember – the 10 AM hour is a great time to join families on the playground, or working on Legos in Room 111 on rainy Sundays!
We learn, we serve, and we create community together!