So, okay, humor isn’t a “sense” in the same way as vision, hearing, smell, taste or touch. BUT – I would argue that a sense of humor is as revelatory of the spiritual nature of human existence and as equally enriching to human wellbeing. How many UUs does it take to make fun of ourselves? I’ll have plenty of jokes to offer and I invite you, as well, to bring “knock-knock” jokes to share.
- Take a (Spring) break?
- Church as practice ground
- A Snapshot of Emersonians’ Views of God
- Twists and turns and traditions
- Building Our Vision
- UNICEF Carnival – Coming Soon!
- Building a Better World: Sponsoring a Student in Nepal!