UU Principles for ChildrenAnn May2016-08-20T20:48:50-05:00
Unitarian Universalists have many ways of articulating our seven Principles in simpler language. Here’s the way our Tapestry of Faith children’s programs describe them:
- Each and every person is important.
- All people should be treated fairly and kindly.
- We should accept one another and keep on learning together.
- Each person must be free to search for what is true and right in life.
- All persons should have a vote about the things that concern them.
- We should all work for a peaceful, fair, and free world.
- We care for our planet Earth, the home we share with all living things.