Make a Pledge or Pay a Pledge
How can I make my pledge?
- On paper: Pledge forms are available at the Stewardship kiosk in the Gathering Place. You can give the completed form to Becky after the service or place in the offering plate during the service.
- Online via this link. Do not include your bank or credit card information on this Pledge Form—give that information directly to Karen Van Horn.
- By email to Karen Van Horn, our Business Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone, by calling Karen Van Horn, our Business Administrator, at 713-782-8250
How can I pay my pledge?
Most congregants contribute monthly or quarterly by having their pledge amount automatically deducted from their checking or savings account.
- Automated Bank Withdrawal (ACH) – To set up an automatic withdrawal from your bank, please call Karen Van Horn in the church office at 713-782-8250, or e-mail her at email@example.com. You’ll need to provide a voided check. The same account can be debited year after year as long as the account number does not change.)
- any major credit card (Download and complete the Credit Card Pay Form and turn in to Karen to authorize an automated payment)
- PayPal – Set up a PayPal account online or pay in the Bookstore every Sunday after the service.
- cash [Please use the envelopes provided in the pews and write your name and “Pledge” on the envelope. Cash in the plate goes to a a different organization each month plus Meals on Wheels.]